The venue will host blues songstress and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Bonnie Raitt on her Dig Deep tour. Raitt will be playing several dates in February in support of her Redwing Records release “Dig in Deep,” including Tuesday, Feb. 21 at the historic downtown Fresno theater. Tickets are on sale 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 18 online. Fan club pre-sales begin 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15. Prices have yet to be announced.
The 67-year old is an icon; a respective guitarist and songwriter who Rolling Stone put on its list of 100 greatest singers and greatest guitarists of of all time. She was recently inducted into the Austin City Limits Hall of Fame on a roster that included Kris Kristofferson and B.B. King. Her performance at this year’s Americana Music Association Awards & Honors is slated to air on PBS Saturday, Nov. 19.
“Dig In Deep,” Raitt’s twentieth album, proves the singer’s continued popularity in the genre. It debuted in the top 10 on six Billboard charts, includes the Blues Album and Americana/Folk Album charts. It also charted in the UK – where it was No. 35 on the Top 40 Album chart and No. 1 on the Americana Album chart.
Bonnie Raitt Dig in Deep tour dates
- Feb. 15 – Terrace Theater Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA
- Feb. 17 – The Pearl, Las Vegas, NV
- Feb. 18 – Fantasy Springs Resort and Casino, Indio, CA
- Feb. 21 – Warnors Center, Fresno, CA
- Feb. 23 – Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Feb. 25 – Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium, Santa Cruz, CA