Stocking stuffers are usually my favorite of all the Christmas gifts. I’m not sure why, but there is just something so fun about digging through your stocking and seeing what surprises you will find.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The first set of items are for the ladies, and I have a thing for hand soap. I love new soaps like Mrs. Meyer’s Peppermint Liquid Hand Soap at $3.99 from Target and changing them for the seasons.
▪ I am completely obsessed with Jo Malone and have been for years. Their scents are to die for, but my favorite thing about the line is how you can layer them. So you use one scent for bathing, another lotion and another perfume.
Certain scents work well together; I suggest Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Tuberose Angelica and Peony and Blush Suede. You can thank me later. For a stocking stuffer I recommend the bath oil, $25 from Nordstrom, which is just heavenly.
Is it just me or are men the hardest to buy for? Here are some ideas that I hope will help you.
▪ My husband loves his card clip wallet, $17.99 from Walmart.com because it’s not as bulky as a wallet but a money clip just isn’t enough for him. This is the best of both worlds holding cash and a few cards.
▪ As soon as my hubby gets home his boots come off and slippers go on; he lives in them at home. So a new pair each year is in order. These Nordic Slipper Deer Stags, $21.90 from shop.norstrom.com make the perfect stocking stuffer for any man.
▪ The Google Home Mini, $29 at Target.com would be great for anyone of your list because it’s like having a hands free assistant. You can ask it questions, have it play music, set reminders, turn off lights and more.
I hope to make your shopping easy, painless and stress free. The holidays should be about family, friends and fellowship not freaking out over a to-do list.
Annie Foreman of Fresno is a Realtor for Guarantee Real Estate. She is the author of the Real Housewife of Fresno blog at www.therealhousewifeoffresno.com. She is married to her high school sweetheart. They have two girls, Emily, 6, and Madison 3 1/2. Contact her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealhousewifeoffresno/ and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/therealhousewifeoffresno and on her blog: http://www.therealhousewifeoffresno.com/.