Fresno ER patient didn't have to go far to ingest this disgusting bug

A Jan. 8 edition of the podcast “This Won’t Hurt A Bit” features a case of a Fresno patient who had a 5 1/2-foot tapeworm in his body after eating raw salmon sashimi. The CDC had issued a warning about this food early in 2017. The podcast "Parasit
A Jan. 8 edition of the podcast “This Won’t Hurt A Bit” features a case of a Fresno patient who had a 5 1/2-foot tapeworm in his body after eating raw salmon sashimi. The CDC had issued a warning about this food early in 2017. The podcast "Parasit

He was a big sushi fan. Then he pulled a 5-foot tapeworm from his body

January 13, 2018 12:01 PM