- iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises company in Fresno, was honored in the product of the year category at the 14th annual Vendor CEO summit for Michaels Stores. The arts and crafts company was acknowledged for being creative and cutting edge, specifically with its Tulip Fashion Art brand. The company has been honored in previous years with the Most Creative Booth award and as Partner of the Year.
- McCaffrey Home Mortgage was the top mortgage broker in August for Pinnacle Capital Mortgage's Fresno/Folsom branch, leading in both units and dollar volume.
- Anthony DeMaria, a partner at the law firm of McCormick Barstow who practices civil litigation, will serve as a member of the Commission on Judicial Nominees Evaluation by the State Bar of California for the 2012 term.
- Kaweah Delta's Graduate Medical Education Department recently honored Robert Allen for completion of the National Institute for Program Director Development fellowship program.
- DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance has been designated as part of an elite group of independent insurance agencies nationwide participating in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America "Best Practices" Study Group.
- Les Beeghly, a team member at Lars Andersen & Associates, passed the California exam to become a qualified storm water pollution prevention plan developer and practitioner.
- Sheila Gragg, personal lines manager at DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance Agency, was named a High Achiever by Travelers. The award recognizes insurance agency employees who contribute to the overall success of their agencies.
- Barry Mills has joined Kaweah Delta's GME Department as the program director for the Psychiatry Residency Program, which is scheduled to begin on July 1, 2014. He will also serve as the medical director of Kaweah Delta Mental Health Hospital.
- Lisa Scotti has joined Mission Hills Mortgage as a mortgage consultant in the Fresno office. She will serve the Fresno/Clovis and South Valley areas.
- Daniel Simon has joined Grubb & Ellis|Pearson Commercial in its industrial division.
- London Properties has hired five residential sales people: Tammi Nerdahl, Paula Smoot, Danielle Wilson and Jeff Shaffer in the Fresno office; and James Winn in the Clovis office.
- H. David Pettigrew, an allergist, has joined Baz Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center after completing a fellowship in Allergy/Immunology at University of California at Davis. He will be practicing in the Hanford and Fresno offices.
- Ricky Authier has joined US Mortgage Home Loan Center as part of the loan officer team.
- Construction industry veterans John Wood and Brad Parker joined Quiring Corp. as superintendents.
- Martha Garcia, a board-certified family medicine doctor, joined Sanger Adventist Health/Community Care clinic.
- Amy Shaver, who joined Kaweah Delta last year as the first GME coordinator, was named director of the Graduate Medical Education Department.