House under construction destroyed in suspicious blaze, fire chief says
A house that had been under construction for a number of years burned to the ground in Fresno Monday afternoon, said Battalion Chief Randy Reitz.
Firefighters arrived to a lot on Cedar Avenue near Dwight Avenue around 2:45 p.m. to find the structure, which had no interior walls, engulfed in flames.
The fire is suspicious, Reitz said, because the structure had no power to it. The exact cause is still under investigation.
No one was injured in the fire, but the structure was a total loss.
Ashleigh Panoo: 559-441-6010, @AshleighPan
This story was originally published September 4, 2017 at 3:47 PM with the headline "House under construction destroyed in suspicious blaze, fire chief says."