▪ Realty Concepts announced the 2015 President’s Club Top Individuals: Jan Wright, Don Scordino, Na Landseadal, Sheila Urbanek, Derek Feramisco, Joel Mazmanian, Joetta Winter, Laurie Salvano, Deanna Pellman and Vincent Kennedy. The 2015 President’s Club Top Teams: Bob and Colleen Wiginton, Dennis Mehling and Nanette Zahalis, and Dan and Nanci Hawkins.
▪ The California Bicycle Coalition included Genoveva Islas of Tulare as its newest board member. An avid bicyclist with more than 25 years of experience in both the public and private health sectors, she is the program director for Cultiva La Salud. Cultiva La Salud is dedicated to creating healthier communities in the San Joaquin Valley by changing policies, systems and environments to allow for greater access to healthy foods and beverages and increased opportunities for physical activity.
▪ Central Valley Community Foundation added six new members to its board of directors: Juan Arambula, Shirley Bruegman, Karen Musson, Larry Powell, Rod Thornton and Justin Vartanian.
▪ Two Kaiser Permanente Fresno labor and delivery nurses recently were recognized for providing extraordinary and compassionate care. Maria Maher and Sarah Cornelison were the recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses. The award is part of a nationwide program that rewards and celebrates the extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by bedside nurses.
▪ Kanda Petersen joined Der Manouel Insurance Group as a commercial lines account manager.
▪ Central Valley Community Foundation added three new staff members: Carol Christenson, director of marketing and communications, Tim Nightingale, fundraising, and Kristin Ainley, a foundation support specialist.
▪ Mark Smith was promoted to senior vice president, Central Valley Commercial Team Leader for Central Valley Community Bank. He joined the bank in 2005 and has 20 years of financial industry experience. In his new role, he will manage a team of 10 commercial lenders who are responsible for the development and management of new and existing commercial lending relationships in Fresno and Madera counties.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.