▪ Mark Thompson, senior chattel appraiser of Fresno Madera Farm Credit, was recognized nationally through Farm Credit 100 Fresh Perspectives, a search to identify and honor 100 leaders who are helping define the future of rural communities and agriculture.
▪ Quad Knopf’s public works manager, Tom McCurdy, recently was designated a national Public Works Leadership Fellow by the American Public Works Association. He received the senior designation in recognition of the highest level of commitment to the public works profession. For acceptance into the program, candidates must have at least 20 years of relevant public works experience.
▪ Mary Dicken Vorst of Perine & Dicken Professional Fiduciaries has completed state and national exams for licensure as a California professional fiduciary. A professional fiduciary adminsters individuals’ trusts, special-needs trusts, conservatorships and powers of attorney for health care and finances. She is a graduate of St. Mary’s College and earned her master’s degree from California State University, Fresno.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ The Madera County Economic Development Commission was honored with the California Association of Local Economic Development’s Award of Excellence Winner for Freedom Industrial Park. The award was granted in the category of Economic Development Partnerships.
▪ Keith Swinger and Latishia Sharer, a Fresno Wells Fargo home mortgage team, earned the top 10 percent award in the nation for January 2016.
▪ Gracie Robles, human resources director for Family HealthCare Network, is the recipient of the Geiger Gibson Emerging Leader Award. The award is part of the Geiger Gibson Program in Community Health Policy at the Milken Institute School of Public Health at George Washington University and was created to highlight and share the accomplishments of exceptional young members of health centers and primary care associations.
▪ Feet for Life celebrated its 33rd anniversary. A mainstay in the Visalia Mall since 1983, the store is known for its selection of sought-after wellness-focused footwear brands.
▪ Nikita Smith joined Adventist Health Physicians Network in Hanford as a family nurse practitioner. She earned a master of public health degree in community health sciences and international health development from Tulane University, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine in New Orleans. She went on to earn a master of science degree in nursing and family nurse practitioner specialty from Vanderbilt University, School of Nursing in Nashville.
▪ Stacy Williams joined the Principal Financial Group Central California Business Center as financial representative, assisting businesses and individuals in their financial needs.
▪ Nikolaus De Jong joined G&G Realty Solutions Inc. and will be specializing in residential real estate.
▪ Provost & Pritchard added two new staff members to its Fresno office. Woody Newton is a senior field representative and Angelina Camarena is an accounting specialist. Newton obtained a bachelor’s degree in construction management from California State University, Chico, and brings 40 years experience in the construction industry. Camarena is responsible for accounts-payable duties. She has more than 10 years of experience in various accounting roles.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Brandon Aguilar, Elisa Simmons, Jessika Zaragoza and Michele Linnenkohl, Fresno office; Ken Puett, Clovis office; and Aaron Ketz, Hanford office.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.