Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty
▪ 1,300 square feet of retail space at 14051 W. Whites Bridge Ave. in Kerman from CFTNV Developments LLC to Sally Beauty Supply. Lewis Smith was the agent representing the landlord in cooperation with Doug Cords of Commercial Retail Associates, who represented the tenant.
▪ 4,000 square feet of retail space in the Trading Post Shopping Center at the southeast corner of Herndon and Clovis avenues in Clovis, from DN Clovis LLC to AAA Insurance. Smith and Peter Orlando were the agents representing the landlord in cooperation with Nick Rendino of Colliers International, who represented the tenant.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 822 square feet of office space at 155 E. Shaw Ave., Suite 316, in Fresno from Cecor L.P. to 7-Eleven Inc. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents in cooperation with Tony Cortopassi of Cushman & Wakefield.
▪ 2,033 square feet of office space at 1189 E. Herndon Ave., Suite 101, in Fresno from Herndon Warner Medical Buildings LLC to Prospice Medical Group LLC. Scott Christensen was the agent.
▪ 5,700 square feet of warehouse space on a large fenced yard at 724 N. Monte Ave. in Fresno from John Lovejoy to Pledge Transportation. Ron Stoltenberg and Ethan Smith were the agents.
▪ 24,000 square feet of industrial space at 2961 S. Angus Ave. in Fresno from Wooton Group LLC to Caruthers Raisin Packing Co. Smith, Stoltenberg and Nick Audino were the agents.
Stumpf & Company, Real Estate
▪ Five-unit apartment complex at 3447 W. Henson Ave. in Riverdale, from Ian and Josephine Vandrick to Tarlton Residential LLC. Ron Stumpf was the agent, in cooperation with John Pestorich of Peelman Realty.
▪ Four-unit apartment complex at 1493 W. Fairmont Ave. in Fresno, from Betina Pham to The Sorilla Family Trust. Stumpf was the agent, in cooperation with Paul Gestic of Fresno Income Properties.