▪ Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial and Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty, announced its top producers for 2015. Senior vice president-retail Peter Orlando was salesperson of the year, followed by Nick Audino, senior vice president-industrial, and Brett Visintainer, senior vice president-investment.
▪ Wells Fargo Home Mortgage announced that Nick Goiburn, Pat Maley and Baljeet Singh have all been recognized as members of the 2015 Leaders Club, as top producers nationally.
▪ Colliers International, a commercial real estate services firm, announced 2015’s Top Performers. They are: Bobby Fena, Michael Schuh, Steve Rontell and Mike Ryan.
▪ Brandon DiPinto joined Kelly DiPinto to become DiPinto & DiPinto LLP, Certified Public Accountants. Together, the two of them have more than 40 years of tax and accounting experience.
▪ The American Institute of Architects, San Joaquin Chapter, elected the members who will serve on the 2016-17 executive board of directors. They are Julie Jaurique-Chipps, president; Arthur T. Dyson, vice president; Joel Hernandez, secretary; and Jeff Berrios, treasurer.
▪ Der Manouel Insurance and The Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers announced that Der Manouel has joined the council. Representing the top 200 brokers in the industry, council members are market leaders who annually place 85 percent of U.S. commercial property/casualty insurance premiums and administer billions of dollars in employee benefits accounts.
▪ Gerry Gastelo joined Johanson Transportation Service, a leading third-party logistics provider, in sales and logistics – Fresno Perishable Freight division. He earned a bachelor of arts degree in communication with a minor in business administration-management from California State University, Fresno, and has six years’ experience.
▪ Keiana Larios joined HealthCare California as an administrative assistant.
▪ Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group added two to its Valley staff. They are: Briza Sholars, senior planner based out of the Fresno office; and Lynn Groundwater, associate engineer working out of the Clovis office.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.