Commercial Retail Associates Inc.
▪ 1,050 square feet at 568 E. Shaw Ave. in Clovis from Hinds Investments to a hair salon. Jon Cox was the agent.
▪ 1,400 square feet at the southeast corner of Goshen Avenue and Akers Street in Visalia from Key West Plaza of Visalia to UPS Store. Doug Cords and Bryan Cifranic were the agents in cooperation with Michael Kennedy of Retail California.
▪ 1,200 square feet at 365 Campus Drive in Hanford from Ravi Sethi et al to Express Pharmacy. Cox and Cords were the agents.
Boese Property Management
▪ 974 square feet of professional office space at 2377 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 204, in Fresno from Valley Chrome Plating to CRLAF. Ramon Ventura was the agent.
▪ 1,920 square feet of industrial warehouse space at 3188 N. Marks Ave., Unit 116, in Fresno from the Papazian Family Trust to C&S Dazzle Corp. Ventura was the agent.
▪ 1,920 square feet of industrial warehouse space at 3188 N. Marks Ave., Unit 127, in Fresno from the Papazian Family Trust to Michael Patton. Ventura was the agent.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 6,000 square feet in the Shaw Commerce Center at 4055 W. Shaw Ave., #110, from EastGroup Properties to Unity Courier Service. James Griffin was the agent.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 902 square feet of office space at 334 Shaw Ave., Suite 139, in Clovis from JCM Farming to Julie Lundholm. Scott Christensen was the agent.
▪ 1,000 square feet of retail/industrial space at 2909 S. Mooney Blvd. in Visalia from Lamoure’s Inc. to Touch of Roses. Matty Matejcek and Mike Porte were the agents.
▪ 2,859 square feet of office space at 8455 N. Millbrook Ave., Nos. 105, 107 and 110, in Fresno from Akeyson Associates LP to DNC Parks & Resorts Sales & Marketing West Inc. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young represented the tenant and Scott Buchanan of Colliers International represented the landlord.
▪ 3,000 square feet of office space at 764 P St., #102, in Fresno from Baltara Enterprises LP to BI Inc. Souza, Reed and Young represented the tenant in cooperation with Brian Czarnecki of JLL.
▪ 7,936 square feet of industrial space at 4036 W. Ashcroft Ave. in Fresno from Di Tomaso Development Company LLC to Hapypet Corporation DBA VIP Pets. Nick Audino and Daniel Simon were the agents.
▪ 36,000 square feet of industrial space at 2965 S. Angus Ave. in Fresno from Wooton Group LLC to iLOVEtoCREATE. Audino, Ethan Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.
▪ 104,832 square feet of industrial space at 3443 E. Central Ave. in Fresno from Beep Beep LP to XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc. Audino represented the tenant in cooperation with Doug Norton of CBRE.
▪ 50,000 square feet of warehouse space at 2904 S. Angus Ave. in Fresno from AP-Fresno Industrial LLC to Baker Distributing Co. Smith and Stoltenberg were the agents.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ .87 of an acre of land at 2885 E. Jensen Ave. in Fresno from McCauley Family Trust to Case Housing LLC. Lou Ginise and Jeff Wolpert were the agents in cooperation with Commercial Retail Associates.
▪ 6,168-square-foot office building at 2354 W. Whitendale Ave. in Visalia from Allen Costa to Teamsters Local 948. Porte was the agent in cooperation with Kevin Land.
▪ 47,000-square-foot industrial building at 417 and 615 N. Burnett Road in Tipton from Mozzarella Fresca Inc. to Central California Farms LLC. Audino was the agent.
▪ 20,000-square-foot showroom/warehouse at 3365 W. Sussex Ave. in Fresno from Larry and Ida Russ Trust to Ellis Family Partnership III. Smith and Stoltenberg were the agents in cooperation with Robert Ellis.