▪ The Annex Kitchen recently was certified as a 2 Star Certified Green Restaurant by the Green Restaurant Association, a national nonprofit organization helping restaurants to become more environmentally sustainable.
Receiving 130.67 GreenPoints on the GRA’s rigorous certification scale and having implemented 33 environmental steps, The Annex Kitchen has gone 30.67 percent above and beyond the minimum requirements necessary for certification, becoming the only restaurant in Fresno to do so.
▪ The Rotary Club of Fresno added Todd Suntrapak, president and chief executive officer of Valley Children’s Healthcare, as a new Rotary member. He holds a master’s degree in healthcare management and is engaged in the community, including involvement with the Craig School of Business entrepreneurship program at California State University, Fresno.
▪ West Hills College Coalinga agricultural technology instructor Tim Ellsworth recently was named a 2015 Irrigation Foundation E3 program leader, one of only two instructors nationwide to receive the honor. The E3 program’s goal is to provide students and educators with exposure, experience and education that revolves around the irrigation industry.
▪ Vreeland O. Jones joined McCormick Barstow LLP as Of Counsel. He has practiced in all areas of health, business and corporate law. He has represented hospitals and health systems in business transactions; mergers and acquisitions; long-range planning; and organizational and policy development.
▪ Stephanie Babb is the new director of marketing and communications for Clovis Community College. She brings nearly 20 years of experience in the marketing, communications and government relations arenas. She earned an associate’s degree from Fresno City College and a bachelor’s degree from California State University, Fresno.
▪ Redneck Trailer Supplies is relocating to 5700 S. Mandarin Ave. in Fresno. The upgrade to the space is for a better showroom for customers to shop, a large warehouse for more stocked parts and a better location to serve the Fresno area.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.