Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty
▪ 2,027 square feet of space at 435 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 103, in Clovis from Golden Eagle Investments LLC to Mike Kersten. Nick Frechou and John Lee were the agents.
▪ 2,231 square feet of space at 1134 N. Champlain Drive, Suite 108, in Fresno from NMSBPCSLDHB LP to TOMO’S, a Japanese restaurant. Lewis Smith and Michael Kennedy were the agents representing the landlord in cooperation with Commercial West representing the tenant.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 2,208 square feet of warehouse space at 1401 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 107, in Fresno from Ragus Family Trust to Mark Stevenson. Daniel Simon was the agent.
▪ 4,500 square feet of office/warehouse space at 2045 N. Fine Ave. in Fresno from Don and Linda Henderson to Legacy Construction. Simon and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.
▪ 5,299 square feet of office space at 7135 N. Chestnut Ave. in Fresno from Adriatic LLC to Innovative Mind Inc. Simon was the agent representing the tenant in cooperation with Colliers International.
▪ 10,000 square feet of retail space at 4931 N. Blackstone Ave. in Fresno from Shaw Stonegate TIC to Spooky Halloween Store. Tom Robinson was the agent in cooperation with Lewis Smith of Retail California were the agents.
▪ 951 square feet of office space at 1525 S. Mooney Blvd. from Joe & Nancy Berry in Visalia to Roque Sabastian Castro, dba Teck’d Out Computer Solutions. Mike Porte and Matty Matejcek were the agents.
▪ 2,389 square feet of office space at 7080 N. Whitney Ave., #103, in Fresno from The Luciano Aguiar Family Trust to Athens Baking Company Inc. Scott Christensen was the agent representing the landlord in cooperation with Colliers International representing the tenant.
▪ 2,556 square feet of office space at 410 W. Center St., Suite 102, in Visalia from Bill and Tanya Miller to Leavitt United Insurance. Porte and Matejcek were the agents.
Boese Property Management
▪ 936 square feet of professional office space at 2503 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 102, in Fresno from Paul L. Michaelides to Key Writing Concepts. Ramon Ventura was the agent in cooperation with Brandon Lamonica of Fortune Associates.
▪ 1,688 square feet of industrial warehouse space at 3636 N. Hazel Ave., Unit 110, in Fresno from The Papazian Family Trust to Merchant Men Inc. Ventura was the agent.
▪ 581 square feet of professional office space at 1954 N. Gateway Ave., Suite 104, in Fresno from Regulator Properties to Nhiashoua Yang. Ventura was the agent.
▪ 2,500 square feet of industrial warehouse space at 4301 N. Selland Ave., Unit 102, in Fresno from The Papazian Family Trust to C&S Dazzle Corp. Ventura was the agent.
▪ 1,440 square feet at 3636 N. First St., Suite 165, in Fresno to Lingling Han Massage Services. Bobby Fena and Brian Decker were the agents.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 1,540 square feet in the Madera Marketplace at 2295 W. Cleveland Ave., #A, in Madera from Madera Marketplace LP to Paletalandia. Terri Giovacchini and Rick Amerine were the agents.
▪ 1,400 square feet in the Gateway Plaza at 1260 and 1270 Lemoore Ave. in Lemoore from Lemoore Capital LP to Metro PCS. Giovacchini and Amerine were the agents in cooperation with Doug Cords of Commercial Retail Associates.
▪ 2,624 square feet at 4025 N. Figarden Drive in Fresno from Kalwant Dhillon to Urban Block Fitness. Giovacchini was the agent in cooperation with Craig Holdener of Newmark Grubb.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 13,400 square foot industrial facility at 2645 S. Cherry Ave. in Fresno from The Robert Percival Hall Family Joint Trust to Sceizi Bros. Lou Ginise was the agent representing the seller in cooperation with Roger Anthony who represented by buyer.
▪ 11,149 square foot building at 344 W. 5th St. in Hanford from Island Cattle Company LLC to David Oddo. Brett Visintainer was the agent.