▪ Ryan R. Roloff, of Roloff Wealth Management Inc., has achieved National Social Security Advisor certification from the National Social Security Association LLC in Cincinnati. The certification allows him to counsel clients on the best way to claim Social Security benefits in order to optimize lifetime Social Security income.
▪ Annette Bushman was the top-producing insurance agent in July for Port Royal Insurance Services.
▪ David Schilling was the top-producing loan officer in July at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for July: Josh Anastasio, employee of the month; James Winn, advocate of the month; Darryl Zuber Team, top listings team and top sales team; Robert Mitchell, individual top sales; and Johnny De La Mora, individual top listings.
▪ Mike Ball, partner at McCormick Barstow LLP, has been elected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. The Fellows is an honorary organization of a select group of attorneys, judges, law faculty and legal scholars who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and dedication to the highest principles of the legal profession and service to society.
▪ The Fresno Sunrise Rotary club welcomed Pete Pulos, the principal of Cambridge High School, and David Doyle, a partner in the law firm of Doyle & Fortune, as its newest members.
▪ Dr. Beni Adeniji joined the board of directors of March of Dimes Central Valley Division. He is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist at Valley Children’s Hospital. He is a member of the Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and a member of the Perinatal Advisory Committee for Leadership, Advocacy and Consultation.
▪ Erin Cathcart joined Roush Investment Group as associate adviser.
▪ Matthew J. Simons, fellowship-trained adult reconstruction and joint replacement surgeon, is joining Sierra Pacific Orthopedics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. His expertise includes advanced procedures and techniques to diagnose and treat orthopedic injuries and conditions of the hip and knee.
▪ Landmark Properties added the following to its staff: Darryl Wong, Angela Dias, Leonard Kizirian, Justin Nunes and Josh Martinez.
▪ Swetang Shah joined Family HealthCare Network’s Hanford Health Center as a pediatrician. He received his doctor of medicine from New York Medical College where he also completed his pediatric residency.
▪ Rajinder Maan joined Family HealthCare Network’s Woodlake Health Center as a family physician. He received his doctor of medicine from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, and completed his residency in family medicine at Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio.
▪ HealthCare California has added the following to its staff: Melissa Olson, physical therapist; Stephanie Clark, QA/QI assistant; Ashley Brassfield, administrative assistant; and Jennifer Adams, Stacie Caes, Darla Thao and Claudia Garcia, registered nurses.
▪ Debbie Milla is the new director for The Discovery Center.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Jeanine Reeder and Brooks Boyer, Fresno office; David Anderson and Amy Moua, Clovis office; and Deborah Weigelt and Ernie Ochoa, Merced office.
▪ Joe Cascio joined Porterville College as new director of athletics and student programs. He earned his Master of Arts in physical education administration and brings five years of experience in athletics administration to the college.
▪ Scott J. Ivy, commercial litigation attorney, has joined McCormick Bartsow LLP as of counsel in its Fresno office. He counsels corporations, limited liability companies, medical groups, credit associations and banking and lending institutions throughout California and beyond.
▪ University Pediatric Specialists added four providers to its foundation: Paul C. Do and John Moua, board certified in pediatric pulmonology; Michael A. Haight, board certified in pediatric gastroenterology, nutrition and hepatology; and Paul Francis, board certified in pediatric cardiology.
▪ AFSC Pan Valley Institute opened a new office at 3649 W. Beechwood Ave., Suite 102, in Fresno.
▪ Michelle Martinez has been appointed assistant court executive officer for Tulare County Superior Court. She has been serving as the court financial officer since January and has more than14 years of public sector experience.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.