▪ Jorgensen Company received the honor of being named ANSUL Double Diamond Distributor as part of the ANSUL Alliance Rewards Program. Fewer than 20 percent of ANSUL distributors have achieved Diamond status. Companies that meet this milestone must earn that partnership over the past year.
▪ Raymond J. Medrano, with the firm Roeser Accountancy, successfully completed the certification process with the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts™ to earn the Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®) credential. The CVA credential is granted only to qualified individuals with considerable professional experience in the field of business valuation.
▪ Coleman & Horowitt LLP has been named a Top Law Firm by the Martindale-Hubbell® lawyer directory. They are determined based on the number of partners who have received the top AV® (Pre-eminent) rating available from Martindale-Hubbell® following an anonymous peer review. C. Fredrick Meine III, partner in the firm’s Fresno office, received an AV®-Pre-eminent rating. This pushed the number of AV-rated partners to six.
▪ Tony Pacheco, a member of AMVETS Post #2011 in Clovis, was elected president of the Department of California Service Foundation at its annual AMVETS State Convention.
▪ The League of Women Voters of Fresno appointed Marianne Kast as its director of voter services. A league member for five years, she will be in charge of arranging voter registration, planning seminars on ballot propositions and developing candidate debates prior to primary and regular elections. She is a retired teacher from Fresno Unified.
▪ Kaweah Delta Health Care District Board appointed Herbert Hawkins as a member of its board of directors. He was appointed to the vacant Zone I position.
▪ McCormick Barstow partner Scott M. Reddie was appointed to the California State Bar’s Committee on Appellate Courts. He will serve a three-year term effective Oct. 11 and is the only attorney on the 16-member committee representing the 5thFifth District Court of Appeal.
▪ Coleman & Horowitt LLP attorneys William H. Coleman, Darryl J. Horowitt, David J. Weiland, Eliot S. Nahigian, Keith M. White and C. Fredrick Meine III were named Northern California Super Lawyers®, which recognizes the top 5 percent of lawyers in Northern California. In addition, Horowitt, the firm’s managing partner, has been named a Northern California Top 100 lawyer by Super Lawyers® Magazine, and thus recognized as one of the top 100 lawyers in Northern California. Rema M. Koligian, Sherrie M. Flynn, Paul M. Parvanian and Gregory J. Norys were named Rising Stars®, recognizing the top 2.5 percent of lawyers practicing 10 years or less, by Super Lawyers® Magazine.
▪ Sunnyside Bicycles was named one of the Top 50 Best Bike Shops in America by The Active Times and its readers. Beating out nearly 4,000 other bike shops across the country, Sunnyside Bicycles placed 44th in the poll and was the only shop from California to make the Top 50.
▪ Jonathan Felton is the new chief operating officer for Saint Agnes Medical Center. He earned a Master’s Degree in health administration from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo., has 16 years of experience in the health care industry, has also served in management, executive and leadership positions with large national banks, and has owned a regional mortgage company.
▪ Amy Richardson joined California Health Sciences University College of Pharmacy as assistant professor of clinical sciences. She earned her PharmD from the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy. Her research interests include readmission reductions, heart failure, chronic obstructive respiratory disease and diabetes.
▪ Industrial Waste & Salvage, a Caglia Environmental Company, has added two to its management team. Mark Baker joined as fleet manager and Alan D. Minner as environmental health and safety manager.
▪ Dr. Isam Dafdony is now caring for patients at Adventist Health/Community Care–Hanford Primary. He has had training in pediatric cardiology and has worked with attending physicians at Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.
▪ University Cardiovascular Center moved to the East Medical Plaza at 2335 E. Kashian Lane, Suite 240.
▪ University Medicine Associates (formerly known as University Central Medical Specialty Center) moved to the East Medical Plaza at 2335 E. Kashian Lane, Suite 280.
▪ University Pulmonary Associates has opened in the East Medical Plaza located at 2335 E. Kashian Lane, Suite 260.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.
Email items to email@example.com.
Use fresnobee.eventsabout.com to announce an event.