▪ Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite achieved a 4 Green Key rating through the Green Key Eco-Rating Program, acknowledging its exemplary dedication to environmentally conscious procedures across multiple operational areas. This is the second-highest ranking on the Green Key scale. A 4 Green Key rating demonstrates that Tenaya Lodge has shown national industry leadership and commitment to protecting the environment through its wide-ranging policies and practices.
▪ Family HealthCare Network (FHCN) was reaffirmed as a level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. To maintain its recognition, which is valid for three years, FHCN demonstrated the ability to meet the program’s key elements, embodying characteristics of the medical home.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
▪ Ed Aguilar, general manager of the Yard House in Fresno, has attained Darden Restaurants’ Diamond Club status. He joins a group of top-performing general managers recognized for their commitment to delivering guest experiences at the highest level, while making a difference in the lives of guests, employees and in their community. He joins a group of four general managers honored out of more than 60 Yard House restaurants in the country.
▪ Jeri Woods joined Der Manouel Insurance Group as a financial services customer service agent.
▪ Rita Grogan joined West Hills Community College District as the district’s associate vice chancellor of enrollment management and institutional effectiveness. She is currently earning an education doctorate through Brandman University and holds a Master of Arts in education administration from Santa Clara University.
▪ Priscilla Rodriguez joined Western Agricultural Processors Association as safety specialist. She is a graduate of California State University, Fresno with a degree in mathematics and is currently working on a master’s degree from National University in education technology.
▪ Matt Brain was hired as the new winemaker and lecturer at the Fresno State Winery. Prior to running his own boutique winery, he received his master’s degree in biological control and fungal pathology and completed the University of California, Davis wine and viticulture distance learning program.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Rosie Jacobsen, Joanne Bazarian and Giovanni Pivirotto, Fresno office; and Jorge Curiel, Sanger office.
▪ The Rotary Club of Fresno welcomed new members Sharon Ashida, Curtis Bruno, Samantha Ens, Curtis Flynn and Erin Linville.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.
Email items to email@example.com.
Use fresnobee.eventsabout.com to announce an event.