▪ 2,234 square feet at 3475 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 103 in Fresno to Xcape Room Fresno from Regulator Properties. Zack Kaufman and Brett Todd were the agents.
▪ 500 square feet at 4832 N. First Ave., Suite 104 in Fresno to Bare with Me Esthetics from Fresno Holdings, LLC. Brett Todd and Beau Plumlee were the agents.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ 488 square feet at 1285 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 109 in Fresno to Teen Safe Driving School from Norbert Lippert. Kaufman was the agent in cooperation with Davis Commercial Real Estate Services.
▪ 2,242 square feet at 4420 N. First St., Suite 117B in Fresno to Juana Ramirez, Ricardo Ramirez and Jose Cobian Villa from Regulator Properties. Todd and Kaufman were the agents.
Newmark Pearson Commercial
▪ 596 square feet at 2484 N. Chestnut Ave. in Fresno to Fabian Santana from LJGR, LLC. Luke Tessman was the agent.
▪ 1,100 square feet at 1401 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 106 in Fresno to Skylark Bioscience, LLC from Ragus Family Trust. Daniel Simon was the agent.
▪ 1,100 square feet at 1401 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 115 in Fresno to HAJB Enterprises, Inc. from Ragus Family Trust. Simon was the agent.
▪ 1,770 square feet at 1421 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 110 in Fresno to Lucas Air Conditioning from Ragus Family Trust. Simon was the agent.
▪ 2,794 square feet at 8405 N. Fresno St. in Fresno to Advanced Surgical Clinic and Elite Surgicare from Valliplaza Del Rio. Tessman and Phil Souza were the agents.
▪ 3,264 square feet at 812 W. Yosemite Ave. in Madera to Community Action Partnership from Theodore and Aida Nassar. Tessman was the agent in cooperation with Chris Da Silva with Century 21 M&M and Associates.
▪ 3,656 square feet at 8405 N. Fresno St. in Fresno to Salinas Law Group, a California corporation, from Valliplaza Del Rio. Souza and Jessica Young were the agents.
▪ 4,789 square feet at 3505 W. Gettysburg Ave. in Fresno to Alliance Environmental Group from Marlene Murphy. Ethan Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.
▪ 1,600 square feet at 1090 Cole Ave. Unit E in Clovis to Rylan Ayala from Troy McKenney. Simon was the agent.
▪ 18,810 square feet at 2933 S. Elm Ave. in Fresno to DHL Express (USA), Inc. from Span Development. Nick Audino was the agent in cooperation with Buk Wagner of Colliers International.
▪ 53,207 square feet at 2360 S. Orange Ave. in Fresno to Alsadies Ventura, Inc. from Soex West Real Estate LLC. Audino was the agent.
▪ 166,420 square feet at 2520 N. American St. in Visalia to HILTI, Inc. from déjà vu, LP. Audino was the agent.
▪ 3,345 square feet at 3173 W. Shaw Avenue, Suites 101-102 in Fresno, CA leased to Alicia Bautista and Edgar Aaron Bautista from Times Square Holdings, LLC. Michael Kennedy and Michael Arfsten of Retail California were the agents in cooperation with Mike Mele of Commercial West Associates.
Stumpf & Company
▪ 3,000 square foot at 40315 Junction Dr. in Oakhurst from the Dian L. Rodriguez Living Trust to Ben and Sarah Takash. Ron Stumpf was the broker.
▪ 6,132 square foot at 5135 N. Blackstone Ave. in Fresno from Robert E. Boyajian to Andrew Janz for Congress. Stumpf was the broker.
▪ 1.3 acres at SWC of Fir and Recreation avenues in Fresno to Fir-Recreation Holding, LLC. from Urology Associates of Central California. Zack Kaufman and Beau Plumlee were the agents.
▪ 25,540 square feet at 2881 Peach Ave. in Clovis to Yosemite Skate Partners, LLC. from Cal Skate Clovis Inc. Steve Rontell was the agent.
Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors
▪ 15,360square feet at 40365 Brickyard Drive in Madera to S-Jared Investment from The Janie Jurkovich Living Trust. Rudy Blankenship and James Griffin were the agents.
Newmark Pearson Commercial
▪ 5,580 square feet at 2811 E. Church Ave. in Fresno to Angel De La Riva from G&DS Enterprises, LP. Ethan Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents in cooperation with Keller Williams.
▪ 72,745 square feet at LOT 6 in the Palm Lakes Business Park at Peach and Chestnut avenues in Fresno to Ross Ford Construction, Inc. Joseph Garcia Living Trust, Francisco J. Rodriquez Living Trust from T.N. Price Associates. Stoltenberg and Smith were the agents in cooperation with Chad McCardell, Buk Wagner and Charlie Schuh of Colliers International.