▪ 3,254 square feet at 7766 N. Palm Ave. from FCERA Realty Group to Dwight W. Seivert MD. Beau Plumlee, Brian Decker and Brett Todd were the agents.
▪ 1,197 square feet at 1300 E. Shaw Ave. from Ernest Spencer Jr. Trust 2007 to Adelman Travel. Scott Buchanan and Todd were the agents.
▪ 1,008 square feet at 5055 E. McKinley Ave. from HR LLC to California Health Information Association. Bobby Fena and Todd were the agents.
▪ 1,062 square feet of retail space at 6755 N. Cedar Ave. from Cedar Plaza Inc. to Arias Farthing, dba Hair N Motion. Michael Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Dick Ellsworth of Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial.
▪ 1,842 square feet of retail space at West Clinton Ave. and Highway 99 from Noyan/Frazier Properties LLC to Panda Express. Lewis Smith was the agent.
▪ 2,000 square feet of retail space in the Hanford Marketplace at Highway 198 and Highway 43 in Hanford from 198/43 LLC to Happiness Nails. Michael Arfsten and Kennedy were the agents in cooperation with Kevin Grossman of Commercial Retail Associates.
▪ 2,024 square feet of retail space at 1077 N. Willow Ave. in Clovis from Depot Properties One LLC to Mail Run. Arfsten was the agent.
▪ 2,231 square feet of retail space at 1134 E. Champlain Drive, Suite 108 from NMSBPCSLDHB to James and Sayuri Edwards and Mike Gip, dba Namikaze. Kennedy and Smith were the agents in cooperation with Terri Giovacchini of Cushman & Wakefield.
▪ 3,245 square feet of retail space at the southeast corner of Herndon Avenue and Clovis Avenue in Clovis from DN Clovis LLC and Rich North Freeway LLC to Blue Moon Yoga. Smith, Kennedy and Pete Orlando were the agents.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 4,000 square feet of industrial/warehouse space at 5630 E. Belmont Ave. from Judith W. Milles Trust to Baby Nutrition Shop Inc. Daniel Simon was the agent.
▪ 4,000 square feet of industrial space at 8770 E. Third St. in Hanford from Champi Development Group LLC to CalWest Rain Inc. Mike Porte was the agent.
▪ 8,000 square feet of industrial land at 4605 E. Vine Ave. from Efuel LLC to MGE Underground LCL. Simon was the agent.
▪ 79,671 square feet of industrial space at 2360 S. Orange Ave. from Soex West Real Estate LLC to Eco Modity LLC. Nick Audino was the agent.
▪ 2,355 square feet at 7257 N. Maple Ave. from Farshad Maghami ASL to Freitas-Lawrence Properties LLC. Buchanan was the agent in cooperation with KW Commercial.
▪ 8,320 square feet of investment property at 2120 E. Pacheco Blvd. in Los Banos from James V. Fazzari Living Trust to Flaig Family Trust. Smith and John Lee were the agents.
▪ 4,500-square-foot retail building at 1028 N St. in Sanger from Jesus Tovar to Sanger Unified School District. Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Mike Weber of London Properties.
▪ 20,020-square-foot building at 531 Fulton St. from Evans Electric Services to Trayla Properties LLC. Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Joel Mazmanian of Realty Concepts.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 4,076-square-foot industrial building at 3032 E. Central Ave. from Chidester Family Trust and Jeff and Ashley Cox to Jonney S. Takhar and Tajinder S. Takhar. Audino was the agent.
JKR Property Holdings
▪ 614-unit apartment portfolio including Crown Point, Cascades and Dominion Heights from Demmon Partners to JRK Property Holdings. Mark Leary and Nate Oleson of ARA Newmark represented the seller.