Stumpf and Company
▪ 150-square-foot drive-thru commercial building at 6747 N. Cedar Ave. from Ron Loza to Kuppa Joy Coffeehouse LLC. Ron Stumpf was the agent.
▪ 3,000 square feet at 4529 N. Marty Ave., Suite 104 from JR Papazian Management to SG Homecare Inc. Charlie Schuh and Buk Wagner were the agents in cooperation with Lee and Associates.
▪ 2,200 square feet at 7060 N. Fresno St., Suite 210 from Lou Arnone to Argos Software. Zack Kaufman and Brett Todd were the agents.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 920 square feet at 3765 W. Shaw Ave. in the Shaw & Brawley Plaza from Pete Zamboukos to Colimas Fade Shop. Chase Lemley and Terri Giovacchini were the agents.
▪ 1,200 square feet at 12th Avenue and Lacey Boulevard in the Centennial Plaza in Hanford from Centennial Capital LP to Boost Mobile. Giovacchini was the agent in cooperation with Doug Cords of Commercial Retail Associates.