The best travel deals around the globe:
▪ With Bermuda Tourism’s Splash Sale, save 30 percent on nearly a dozen hotels. For example, a night at the newly renovated Hamilton Princess & Beach Club starts at $279, including taxes, a savings of $120. Rosewood Tucker’s Point, on the island’s largest private beach, starts at $883, with taxes; original price is from $1,261. Travel restrictions vary by property. Book through the property by Sept. 12; travel through April 30. General info: gotobermuda.com/SplashSale.
▪ International Nature & Cultural Adventures is offering $500 off its 10-day Center of the Inca Universe adventure in Peru. The deal costs $6,695 per person double (was $7,195) and includes luxury accommodations in Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu; all meals and nonalcoholic beverages; guides and sightseeing; entry fees; airport transfers; and taxes. Travel Sept. 6 to Dec. 20. Info: 510-420-1550, Inca1.com.
▪ Pay for two nights and receive the third night free at four boutique properties that are part of Maine’s Kennebunkport Resort Collection. For example, an October weekend at the Grand Hotel, in downtown Kennebunkport, starts at $488, including taxes, a savings of $129. The promo also applies to the Lodge on the Cove, the Tides Beach Club and Cape Arundel Inn & Resort. Rates and travel dates vary by property. Info: 800-573-7186, kennebunkportresortcollection.com/special-offers.
▪ With Aranui Cruises, save about $300 on two departures to the Marquesas Islands in French Polynesia, including 10 percent off for seniors. The 14-day cruise starts at $2,628 per person double (down from $2,920), plus about $248 in taxes, and includes three daily meals with wine and guided onshore excursions. Depart Papeete, Tahiti, on June 8. The deal for cruisers who are 60 or older applies to the Sept. 30 trip. Info: 800-972-7268, Aranui.com.
▪ American Queen Steamboat Company is offering an End of Season Sale with savings of $900 per person on five sailings between Memphis and New Orleans in November and December. For example, the eight-night New Year’s Celebration cruise departing Memphis on Dec. 26 now starts at $1,649 per person double. Rate includes a one-night pre-cruise hotel stay, daily shore excursions and taxes. You must pay in full at the time of booking. Info: 888-749-5280, Americanqueensteamboatcompany.com.