▪ M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency Inc. announced its top sales producers for 2015: Kevin Trippel and Austin Brock, in the property casualty division, each with more than $1 million in new sales.
▪ The Rotary Club of Fresno added Gina M. Torres, with VSCE in public relations, Hugh J. Ralston, president and CEO of Central Valley Community Foundation, and John Quiring, president/general manager for Acquisitions Partners of America LLC, as new members.
▪ The Exeter Chamber of Commerce announced the 2015 Man, Woman and Business of the Year honorees. They are: Cliffton Bush, Man of the Year; Rose King, Woman of the Year; and Exeter Hobbies, Business of the Year. The Heritage Award recipient is Pamela Whitmire and the Beautification Award went to El Carrusel Bakery.
▪ McCaffrey Homes earned two Silver Awards in The National Sales and Marketing Awards. It received awards for best logo design and best brochure for a community for Liberty Square, its newest community in Fresno. The awards honor home builders for excellence in sales and marketing.
▪ Riverstone Development LLC earned the Gold Award in The National Sales and Marketing Awards. It was honored for on the boards community (defined as under construction – but not yet open for sale or rent).
▪ Shatera Sangster is now the digital services manager for ValleyPBS. She has a degree in marketing from Fresno State and will be responsible for the station’s social media accounts, website monetization and digital marketing and will provide graphic design support.
▪ Valley Health Team opened its newest health center in Kingsburg. The newly renovated office is at 1250 Smith St., offering primary care services for the entire family.
▪ TETER LLP, the largest architectural and engineering firm headquartered in the San Joaquin Valley, promoted four staff members to associate status: Danen Gogue, project manager; Erin Sanchez, professionally licensed architect; Caitlin Muradian, controller and HR manager; and Jonathan Schlundt, professionally licensed mechanical engineer.
▪ Lai C. Saeteurn has been promoted to assistant administrator for HealthCare California.
▪ Kelly Larkin was promoted to clinical dental director at Family HealthCare Network’s Tulare Health Center. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco and is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the Tulare Kings Dental Society.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.