▪ Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group announced two engineering professionals reached career milestones by passing the California Professional Engineers Exam for Civil Engineering. Ben Fenters and Brayden Lovik are officially registered civil engineers and have been promoted to associate engineers.
▪ Annette Bushman was the top-producing insurance agent in December for Port Royal Insurance Services.
▪ Steve Morgan was the top-producing loan officer in December at Royal Charter Mortgage.
Never miss a local story.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for December: Frances Rosales and Veronica Ruiz, employees of the month; Kasey Christenson, advocate of the month; Rick Hauff Team, top listings team; the Zuber Team, top sales team; Betty Sarabian, individual top sales; and Ernie Ochoa, individual top listings. Top farm and ag land sales went to Adam Basila.
▪ The Fresno Association of REALTORS® announced board members for 2016 at the association’s annual installation: Patrick Prince, of Keller Williams Westland Realty, president; Kristy Henry, president-elect; Joan Jolly, treasurer; and Mary Van Ness, executive officer. In addition, Prince and Gerard Lozano were honored with the Presidents Award by immediate past president Colleen Wiginton. REALTOR® of the Year was awarded to Sherri Poindexter and Affiliate of the Year to Jennifer Johnson for their outstanding support of and service to the association.
▪ Gov. Jerry Brown reappointed Alexander Sherriffs of Fowler to the San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District governing board, where he has served since 2011.
▪ Rita B. Virden brings 20 years of public and private accounting experience to her new accounting practice.
▪ Anmmar Alsaggaf with Edwards Lien & Toso Inc. in Hilmar joined a network of approximately 2,000 agricultural professionals who are members of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers as an associate member.
▪ Pearson Realty’s Phil Souza and Jon Daggett of the Fresno office and Ed Camara of the Visalia office were awarded the “Annual Peer Award 2015.” The award winners are voted on by fellow sales agents in recognition of maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity, superior work ethic and individual professionalism. Adrian Villarreal was awarded the “Joseph F. Kenrick Bulldog Award 2015” in recognition of professionalism, hard work and tenacity.
▪ Keith Swinger and Latishia Sharer, a Fresno Wells Fargo home mortgage team, earned the top 10 percent award in the nation for November 2015.
▪ Monica Reyes-Aguilar, consultant with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, earned the top 10% Sales Award in the nation for November 2015.
▪ Simon Helyer joined Golden State YMC, which operates Camp Sequoia Lake, as director of camping. He holds a bachelor of arts degree with joint honors in leisure studies and business management/information studies from The University of Manchester.
▪ Dorrenda Thomas joined DLL Insurance as lead benefits specialist. She has over 17 years of experience in group benefits and is available to help navigate through the Affordable Care Act changes/requirements.
▪ Stanton Brown, certified physician assistant, is now caring for patients at Adventist Health/Community Care clinics in Kerman and Riverdale. He completed physician assistant training at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta.
▪ Timothy L. Welch joined The Principal Financial Group’s Central California Business Center. He has more than 25 years working in the insurance/financial services industry and will serve as financial adviser, assisting businesses and individuals in their financial needs.
▪ Roger Talob, certified physician assistant, is once again caring for patients at Adventist Health/Community Care-Lemoore. He attended George Washington University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in physician assistant studies and went on to earn his Masters of Science in physician assistant studies, orthopedic surgery. He has been practicing medicine for nearly 20 years.
▪ Provost & Pritchard expanded its staff with the addition of four new employees: Keasha Blew, assistant engineer, and Michael Mauzy, senior field technician, Clovis office; Trevor Stearns, assistant planner, Fresno office; and Danny Jorge, CAD technician, Visalia office.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Shannon Everett, Leslie Brandi, James Bronson, Jennifer Borges, James O’Brien and Tracy DeBenedetto, Fresno office; Cheryl Hurst, Oakhurst office; Joshua Mock, Merced office; and Jose Acevedo, Atwater office.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.