Achievements• Xee Fiedler was the top-producing insurance agent in December for Port Royal Insurance Services.
• Joni Davis was the top-producing loan officer in November at Royal Charter Mortgage.
• London Properties announced company honors for the month of December: Paula Hennard, employee of the month; Celia Amos, advocate of the month; Rick Hauff Team, top listings team; Paula Conner Team, top sales team; Eric Cogdill, individual top sales; and Adam Basila, individual top listings.
• Colliers International announced 2014’s top performers in their firm. They are: Scott Buchanan, Brian Decker and Ted Fellner.
Announcements• The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization recognized the following Fresno lawyers for having been Certified Specialists for 20 years: James P. Lambe, criminal law; Nicholas L. Lucich, Eliot S. Nahigian and Robert H. Oliver, estate, probate and estate planning law; and Michael Goldberg and Gary J. Hill, workers’ compensation law.
Awards• Sal “DJ Sal” Cortez was named winner of the prestigious WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® 2015 for DJ in Visalia. The awards recognize the top 5%of wedding professionals in the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.
• Yosemite Gardens, a Holiday Retirement community, was presented with a SeniorAdvisor “Best of Senior Living” award for receiving consistently high ratings from residents and their families in 2014. The award recognizes senior living and home care providers that receive consistently high ratings from their online reviewers.
• Fresno architect Arthur Dyson won two national awards in the 2014 Best in American Living Awards by the National Association of Home Builders. He won the Silver Award for his design of the Charles & Lela Hilton residence in Panama City Beach, Fla., in the One-of-a-Kind Custom Home over 6,500 square feet category, and the Gold Award in Restoration, a special recognition by this year’s judging panel, for the restoration of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fawcett House in Los Banos.
• Fresno Unified’s Communications Office received six awards at the California School Public Relations Association’s annual conference. It received an “Award of Excellence” for three of its entries. The Award of Excellence is the highest designation of entries. Entries receiving the Award of Excellence include multimedia videos covering Cambridge High School’s silk screening business and Fresno Unified’s scholarship winners. An Award of Excellence was also earned for a picture depicting preschoolers dancing at Van Pao Elementary School.
The office also received an “Award of Merit” for three of its entries. Entries receiving the Award of Merit include Building Futures, the districtwide newspaper, Employee Zone, the district’s electronic employee newsletter, and Fresno Unified’s “District Goals” poster.• Little Ahwahnee Inn Yosemite in Fish Camp was named the #23 Inn/B&B in the U.S. by TripAdvisor at its annual Travelers’ Choice awards. The awards are based on the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from TripAdvisor travelers worldwide.
• Pearson Realty’s Stanley Kjar, Nick Audino and Ed Camara were awarded the “Annual Peer Award 2014.” The award winners are voted on by fellow sales agents in recognition of maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity, superior work ethic and individual professionalism. Frank Stepovich was awarded the “Joseph F. Kenrick Bulldog Award 2014” in recognition of professionalism, hard work and tenacity. Camara was also awarded the “Team Player Award 2014.”
• JP Marketing, a full-service advertising agency, has added three new members to its team. They are: Stephanie Callison, media buyer; Megan Lerma, outreach and new media assistant; and Mia Villarreal, assistant media buyer.
• London Properties Ltd. has hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Elena Walthour and Bradley Rutledge, Fresno office; Beau Byrd, Sanger office; and Stephanie Jenkins, Hanford office.
• Attorneys Marcus DiBuduo and Summer Johnson joined Dowling Aaron Incorporated as preferred shareholders. DiBuduo is a registered patent attorney providing counsel on all aspects of intellectual property law. Johnson joins the firm’s estate planning, trust administration and probate, and trust and estate litigation practice groups.
• Shawn Vaughn joined Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group as an associate geologist. He is a registered professional geologist in California with a bachelor’s degree in geology from San Jose State University, California. He has more than 12 years of experience in the environmental consulting industry.
• Doug Reitz has joined Mark Wilson Construction, Inc. with almost three decades of experience in the local construction market.
Promotions• Leigh Burnside was promoted to common shareholder at Dowling Aaron Incorporated. She began her career at the firm in 1997 and specializes in trust and estate litigation, trust administration and probate, and conservatorship matters.