As a Grammy-winning musician and entrepreneur, fashion icon and actor, Pitbull seems like he’s everywhere – including Fresno, soon enough.
Tickets are $29.95 to $139.95 and go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday, May 14, at the arena box office, online at www.ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. American Express and VIP pre-sale tickets are available starting 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 10, with a Live Nation and fans pre-sale starting 10 a.m. Friday, May 13.
Pitbull made a name for himself in the mid-2000s as a guest on tracks from Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins and Twista. On his own, he has No. 1 hits in more than 15 countries, plus 8 billion YouTube views and single sales in excess of 70 million. The Miami rapper parlayed his successes into business deals with Voli Vodka and Playboy Enterprises (and Bud Light, Kodak, Dr. Pepper to Dodge and Visit Florida).
Never miss a local story.
Royce has his own sizable fan base, with more than 33.5 million followers on Facebook, 5.2 million on Twitter and 4.8 million on Instagram. His first English-language album featured the electro-pop/R&B track “Stuck on a Feeling” with Snoop Dogg, and the dance hall inspired “Back It Up,” which featured Jennifer Lopez (and Pitbull). His latest single “Culpa Al Corazón” was No. 1 on Billboard’s Latin Songs, Latin Pop and Tropical charts.
Royce was also the youngest artists to win the Latin Billboard award for composer of the year and has sold out gigs at place like Radio City Music Hall, The Nokia Theater and the Theater at Madison Square Garden. This is is his second show at the Save Mart Center as an opening act. He played there in August, opening for Ariana Grande on her Honeymoon tour.
Pitbull’s The Bad Man tour w/Prince Royce
*All dates, cities and venues below subject to change.
- Thursday, July 7, 2016 Los Angeles, CA, The Forum
- Saturday, July 9, 2016 Mountain View, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Sunday, July 10, 2016 Sacramento, CA, Sleep Train Arena
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 Salt Lake City, UT, USANA Amphitheatre
- Friday, July 15, 2016 Anaheim, CA, Honda Center
- Saturday, July 16, 2016 San Diego, CA, Sleep Train Amphitheatre
- Sunday, July 17, 2016 Phoenix, AZ, Talking Stick Arena
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Albuquerque, NM, Isleta Amphitheatre
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016 El Paso, TX, UTEP Don Haskins Center (on-sale May 21)
- Friday, July 22, 2016 Dallas, TX, American Airlines Center (on-sale May 21)
- Saturday, July 23, 2016 Houston, TX, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (on-sale May 21)
- Sunday, July 24, 2016 Laredo, TX, Laredo Energy Arena
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016 San Antonio, TX, AT&T Center (on-sale May 21)
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 Atlanta, GA, Philips Arena
- Saturday, July 30, 2016 Tampa, FL, Amalie Arena
- Sunday, July 31, 2016 Fort Lauderdale, FL, BB&T Center
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 Washington, DC, Verizon Center
- Friday, August 5, 2016 Allentown, PA, PPL Center
- Saturday, August 6, 2016 Hartford, CT, Xfinity Theatre
- Sunday, August 7, 2016 Bethel, NY, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016 Detroit, MI, DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016 Toronto, ON, Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Friday, August 12, 2016 Boston, MA, TD Garden
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016 Chicago, IL, United Center