Here is an announcement that will have pop music fans in a tizzy, no doubt – Gwen Stefani is coming back to Fresno.
The trendsetting pop singer (and No Doubt frontwoman) just announced dates for her This Is What The Truth Feels Like solo tour. It will include a stop Saturday, Aug. 20, at the Save Mart Center. Tickets for the show cost $26.95-$146.95 and will become available at 10 a.m. Friday, April 22, at the Save Mart Center box office, at select Save Mart supermarkets, online at www.ticketmaster.com and www.livenation.com, or by phone at 800-745-3000. A limited number of VIP packages (premium tickets, meet and greet and exclusive merchandise) will be available at www.vipnation.com. Pre-sale tickets will be available to Citi cardmembers starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 19, at www.citiprivatepass.com.
Never miss a local story.
Stefani first gained popularity and style-icon status in the late ’90s as the singer of the ska band No Doubt, before releasing two successful solo albums – 2004’s “Love.Angel.Music.Baby” and 2006’s “The Sweet Escape,” which featured the single “Hollaback Girl.” That track, recorded with Pharrell Williams, set a record as the first digital download to sell more than a million copies in the United States.
In March, Stefani released her third solo album, “This Is What the Truth Feels Like.” It debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top 200.
Aside from her own music, Stefani has been seen as a coach on two seasons of the NBC competition show “The Voice.” She’ll return as a performer on the show April 19, playing her latest single, “Misery.”
This is not the singer’s first trip to Fresno, or the Save Mart Center. Stefani played the arena on the first leg of No Doubt’s comeback tour in 2009. She made two stops here as a solo artist, in 2005 and 2007.
This Is What the Truth Feels Like 2016 tour dates
All dates, cities and venues below subject to change.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 Mansfield, Mass. – Xfinity Center
- Saturday, July 16, 2016 Virginia Beach, Va. – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
- Sunday, July 17, 2016 Bristow, Va. – Jiffy Lube Live
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Camden, N.J. – BB&T Pavilion
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 Wantagh, N.Y. – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Saturday, July 23, 2016 Charlotte, N.C. – PNC Music Pavilion
- Sunday, July 24, 2016 Raleigh, N.C. – Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016 Tampa, Fla. – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016 West Palm Beach, Fla. – Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre
- Friday, July 29, 2016 Alpharetta, Ga. – Verizon –Wireless Amphitheatre
- Sunday, July 31, 2016 Noblesville, Ind. – Klipsch Music Center
- Wednesday, Aug. 02, 2016 Detroit – DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Thursday, Aug. 04, 2016 Toronto – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Saturday, Aug. 06, 2016 Chicago – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Sunday, Aug. 07, 2016 Saint Paul, Minn. – Xcel Energy Center
- Tuesday, Aug. 09, 2016 Cincinnati – Riverbend Music Center
- Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2016 St. Louis – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Friday, Aug. 12, 2016 Kansas City – Sprint Center
- Saturday, Aug. 13, 2016 Dallas – Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sunday, Aug. 14, 2016 Houston – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2016 Austin, Texas – 360 Amphitheater
- Friday, Aug. 19, 2016 Las Vegas. – T-Mobile Arena
- Saturday, Aug. 20, 2016 Fresno – Save Mart Center
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2016 Seattle – KeyArena
- Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016 Vancouver, B.C. – Pepsi Live @ Rogers Arena
- Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016 Mountain View – Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 2016 Los Angeles – The Forum