Marcos Galvao (17-6-1) faces Eduardo Dantas (17-4) in the main event rematch at Bellator 156 set for Friday at Save Mart Center.
In the co-main event, Chidi Njokuani (14-4) will challenge Thiago Jambo (18-4) in a welterweight bout.
Brandon Halsey (9-1) and John Salter (11-3) duel in a matchup of middleweights; and Chris Honeycutt (7-1) jumps up in weight class to take on Mikkel Parlo (13-2), also at 185.
Preliminary action begins at 4:45 p.m., with the main card at 6 p.m.
The main card airs on Spike TV at 9 p.m.; preliminary bouts will stream live on Bellator.com and the Bellator mobile app.
‘Bellator 156: Galvao vs. Dantas 2’
- Bantamweight Title Bout: Marcos Galvao (17-6-1) vs. Eduardo Dantas (17-4)
- Welterweight Co-Main Event: Chidi Njokuani (14-4) vs. Thiago Jambo (18-4)
- Middleweight Feature Bout: Brandon Halsey (9-1) vs. John Salter (11-3)
- Middleweight Feature Bout: Chris Honeycutt (7-1) vs. Mikkel Parlo (13-2)
- Middleweight: A.J. Matthews (8-4) vs. Ben Reiter (16-1)
- Light Heavyweight: Jermaine McDermott (2-0) vs. Blake Watkins (5-0)
- Bantamweight: Paul Ruiz (6-3) vs. Christian Navarro (5-0)
- Heavyweight: Javy Ayala (8-5) vs. Roy Boughton (14-7)
- Welterweight: Nick Bustamante (3-1) vs. Antoine Smith (2-5)
- Lightweight: C.J. Keith (8-3) vs. Carrington Banks (4-0)
- Featherweight: Justin Smitley (10-7) vs Chris Avila (5-2)
- Light Heavyweight: John Paul Elias (3-0) vs. Jose Cabesas (5-8)
- Heavyweight: Chris Lewis (Debut) vs. Gil Medina (1-0)
- Lightweight: Luis Jauregui (3-2) vs. Ryan Tobar (3-2)