The San Francisco Giants victory tour is rolling through the central San Joaquin Valley this week, with the big-league club showing off its three championship trophies.
Several thousand people lined up at Fresno's Chukchansi Park on Wednesday to see, and have pictures taken with, the trophies.
The Giants won their third World Series in five years in October, defeating the Kansas City Royals in seven games to add to the championships they won in 2012 and 2010.
The first Valley stop was Monday at Los Banos Community Center. On Tuesday, the trophies were at Chuckchansi Park. On Wednesday, they will be at Porterville College.
Each stop benefits Junior Giants leagues in Los Banos, Sanger and Fresno, and Reedley and Porterville.
Fans will have the opportunity to have their photo taken with the trophies and to support their local Junior Giants by making a voluntary contribution during the viewing of the trophies.
Fans are advised to arrive early as the line will be cut off, if needed, to allow the trophies to leave at the designated end time. A fan who arrives during the designated viewing time is not automatically guaranteed a photo with the trophies. Fans are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Wednesday, Feb. 25, Porterville College, 4-6 p.m.
* Friday, Feb. 27, Paso Robles, Historic Downtown Gazebo 5-7 p.m.
* Tuesday, March 3, Tracy City Hall, 4-6 p.m.
* Thursday, March 5, San Luis Obispo Downtown Farmer's Market, 5-7 p.m.
* Friday, March 6, San Rafael Community Center, 6-8 p.m.
* Saturday, March 14, Reno Aces Ballpark, moon-2 p.m.
* Friday-Sunday, March 27-29, Scottsdale, Arizona, Scottsdale Stadium, during games