Why did only 750 people attend the recent Rally for the Valley in a city of almost half a million population? Here's the top 10 reasons why:
10. Moved to France.
9. Injured self practicing the "die-in."
8. Dog ate protest sign.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
7. Bicycle had flat tire.
6. Messed up and drew peace sign upside down.
5. Ran out of new ideas on anti-Bush slogans.
4. Moved to Canada.
3. Stayed up too late watching "An Inconvenient Truth."
2. Marched in San Francisco instead.
1. What, no Joan Baez concert?