SACRAMENTO (AP) - No ticket matched all six numbers drawn for the California Lottery's "SuperLotto Plus" game Wednesday night, which had a jackpot of $17 million.
The numbers drawn were: 02-21-31-38-44; Meganumber 04.
The grand prize now goes to an estimated $19 million for Saturday night's drawing, officials said.
Here are results for the game's remaining eight ways to win, giving winning number combination, number of tickets sold with that combination, and prize amount per ticket:
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
- All five numbers but without the Meganumber, 4 tickets, $17,926 each.
- Four numbers and the Meganumber, 27 tickets, $1,327 each.
- Four numbers without the Meganumber, 560 tickets, $106 each.
- Three numbers and the Meganumber, 841 tickets, $63 each.
- Three numbers without the Meganumber, 22,730 tickets, $11 each.
- Two numbers and the Meganumber, 12,153 tickets, $11 each.
- One number and the Meganumber, 62,529 tickets, $2 each.
- Meganumber only, 98,093 tickets, $1 each.