Hiiii. It’s Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016, and I’m here with your helping of the Morning Scoop. (Subscribe here to get the Scoop in your inbox because “Thirsty Thursday” bugs you, too.)
What You Need to Know
• The Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, so now we have to find a new baseball team to make fun of.
• Don’t fall for this phone scam going around. In fact, best you don’t answer your phone at all, really.
• This story about a guy horsing around with his friends who is now in a medically induced coma is scary.
• Five days before the election, people are finally starting to notice the Republican candidate for president of the United States has no government experience.
• An L.A. TV anchor was arrested on suspicion of stealing headphones from an off-duty police detective but it seems like she didn’t really steal them, so maybe this isn’t a story at all. You tell me.
• It’s that time of year when we have to try to remember why we do Daylight Saving Time.
What You Want to Know
• If you follow Bill Murray around, he may give you stuff.
• Wondering what’s happening in local TV? Rick Bentley’s got you covered.
• Tonight’s ArtHop features naked art so you have no excuse to sit at home like the lazy fool you are.
• There’s a new store in Fresno that sells … stuff.
What You Wish You Didn’t Know
• A town in England will burn an effigy of the U.S. presidential candidates because that’s how much the world is laughing at us right now.
• And finally, the grizzly bears have had enough and are gathering to make their play for top of the food chain.
Have a great Thursday! I’ll be thinking about you alll day.
Heather McLane: email@example.com, @heather_mclane