- Alex Culwell's second-half goal was the difference in visiting Bullard's 2-1 upset of Central, which was 16-0 and ranked 10th nationally by ESPNHS.
- Washington High's Deontay Greenberry, burned earlier for a TD, intercepted a deflected pass to clinch the West's 17-14 win over the East in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl at Phoenix's Chase Field. "I knew they were going to pick on me because I got beaten earlier," he told the Arizona Republic. "It was a jump ball and I was there to scoop it up." Greenberry doubled as a receiver. Tee Shepard, who sat out this year after transferring from Central to Washington, also played defensive back for the West. Shepard had a big tackle right before the interception and reiterated after the game that he would play -- with Greenberry -- at Notre Dame.
Tiana Maxwell scored 39 points to lead Central to a 71-45 victory against Memorial at the Old Town Clovis Kiwanis Classic. Yosemite got 17 points from Dahlia Lopez in a 56-43 win over North.
Freshman Desiree Hardwig scored 18 points, including a driving layup with 30 seconds left as Fresno held on to beat Fowler 49-48 in a nonleague game. The Redcats were led by Bilma Valdivia's 17 points.
- Edison and host Buchanan will square off at 7:30 p.m. today in a rematch for the Old Town Clovis Kiwanis Classic championship. Edison won last year 48-45. The Tigers outscored Bakersfield 36-14 in the second half en route to a 56-27 semifinal victory. Rogenee Russell scored 11 points. Buchanan beat Centennial 58-50 in OT behind Elise Krieghoff's 16 points -- 11 in the second half -- and seven steals.
Khushbir Thind scored 16 points as Caruthers improved to 10-1 with a 54-38 win against Sierra Pacific at the Tranquillity Tournament.
Connor Myers' 15 points led three Clovis players in double figures in a 55-34 rout of El Diamante in a nonleague game.
- Grant Verhoeven matched his season averages with 23 points, 16 rebounds and five blocks in Central Valley Christian's 60-49 victory at Coalinga to open the Central Sequoia League.
Mia Soto's goal in the 28th minute carried Fowler to a 1-0 victory against Washington.
Vanessa Penuna scored twice as Clovis East beat Sierra 2-0.
- Mikaela Smith scored twice and unbeaten Clovis North blanked Yosemite 5-0 to improve to 13-0-1.