1. Buchanan (18-3) Next: vs. Central, today
2. Clovis West (23-9) Next: at Clovis, today
3. Centennial (20-2) Next: at Frontier, today
4. Bakersfield (22-8) Next: vs. Garces, today
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
5. Liberty-Bakersfield (16-6) Next: vs. Golden Valley, Thursday
6. Garces (19-4) Next: at Bakersfield, today
7. Frontier (19-5) Next: vs. Centennial, today
8. Clovis (20-12) Next: vs. Clovis West, today
9. Bullard (19-6) Next: at Sanger, today
10. CVC (21-3) Next: vs. Selma, Thursday
1. Buchanan; 2. Clovis West; 3. Centennial
1. Garces; 2. Frontier; 3. Lemoore (17-5)
1. Tehachapi (19-4); 2. Exeter (18-6); 3. Madera South (16-7)
1. CVC; 2. Immanuel (10-10); 3. Bakersfield Christian (10-6)
1. Mission P. (19-4-1); 2. Fresno Ch. (19-8-1); 3. Strathmore (19-5-1)
Buchanan completed its sweep through Tri-River Athletic Conference district rivals Clovis and Clovis East last week to remain atop the rankings.
A pair of intra-Bakersfield clashes this week - No. 6 Garces at No. 4 Bakersfield and No. 3 Centennial at No. 7 Frontier - could shake up the rankings depending on the outcomes.
Another top-10 showdown this week looms as No. 8 Clovis hosts No. 2 Clovis West today.
Lemoore moves into the top 3 in Division II based on the strength of 14 straight wins - including a victory over previous No. 3 El Diamante. The Tigers are powered by Kathleen Anderson, who is averaging 4.2 kills per set.
The other major change in this week's rankings comes in Division V, where defending champion Mission Prep leapfrogs Fresno Christian for the top spot.