Proteus, Inc. a nonprofit community-based organization serving several counties in California, will invite farmworkers and organizations to attend local forums to discuss services and needs within the community.
Attendees will talk about barriers to low-income families that cause poverty and will assist in identifying programs to address these barriers.
Currently, Proteus Inc. offers programs including adult basic and vocational education, job training, childcare and employment-related services aimed at helping individuals and families.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
• Friday: Delano Service Center, 1816 Cecil Ave., Delano, 3 p.m.; Kerman Service Center, 437 S. Madera Ave., 5 p.m.
• April 21: Dinuba Service Center, 400 W. Tulare St., Suite C, 5 p.m.; Porterville Service Center, 54 N. Main St., 5:30 p.m.
• April 23: Selma Service Center, 3706 McCall Ave., Suite 116, 4:30 p.m.
• April 28: Visalia Service Center, 224 N.W. Third, 5 p.m.
• May 6: Hanford Service Center, 216 W. Seventh St., 5 p.m.