A Visalia corporation yard was left without power early Monday when two blown fuses disrupted a nearby power pole, the Visalia Fire Department reported.
Firefighters were called to a building on the 300 block of North Cain Street about 3:30 a.m. concerning a possible fire. When firefighters arrived, the building had been evacuated and there were no signs of smoke, though a strong, burnt odor persisted. Southern California Edison engineers later saw the blown fuses and found no electrical hazards.
No one was injured.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.