The Fresno County Economic Development Corporation’s annual Real Estate Forecast is coming up in April.
The event, now in its 13th year, will bring six real estate experts and a keynote speaker together to share their knowledge of the residential, commercial, agricultural and multifamily markets and where they are headed.
The speakers include:
▪ Tom Richards, keynote speaker, chief executive officer and chair of The Penstar Group, vice chair of California High Speed Rail Authority
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Nick Rendino, retail, vice president Colliers International
▪ Nick Audino, industrial, senior vice president, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ Brett Visintainer, commercial investments, senior vice president, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ Tony Cortopassi, office, senior associate Cushman & Wakefield/Pacific
▪ Patrick Prince, residential, president, Fresno Association of Realtors
▪ Stanley J. Kjar, agriculture, senior vice president, Pearson Realty
The forecast begins at 5:30 p.m. on April 14. It will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center in downtown Fresno, 2233 Ventura St. Tickets are $25 for EDC members and $35 for nonmembers.
For information, visit fresnoedc.com.