The Fresno County Economic Development Corporation’s annual Real Estate Forecast is coming up in April.
The event, now in its 13th year, will bring six real estate experts and a keynote speaker together to share their knowledge of the residential, commercial, agricultural and multifamily markets and where they are headed.
The speakers include:
▪ Tom Richards, keynote speaker, chief executive officer and chair of The Penstar Group, vice chair of California High Speed Rail Authority
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
▪ Nick Rendino, retail, vice president Colliers International
▪ Nick Audino, industrial, senior vice president, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ Brett Visintainer, commercial investments, senior vice president, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ Tony Cortopassi, office, senior associate Cushman & Wakefield/Pacific
▪ Patrick Prince, residential, president, Fresno Association of Realtors
▪ Stanley J. Kjar, agriculture, senior vice president, Pearson Realty
The forecast begins at 5:30 p.m. on April 14. It will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center in downtown Fresno, 2233 Ventura St. Tickets are $25 for EDC members and $35 for nonmembers.
For information, visit fresnoedc.com.