Registration is open for the 2015 Fresno Real Estate Forecast.
More than 500 people attend the annual event, now in its 12th year, to hear local experts in commercial, residential, agricultural and multifamily real estate talk about the state of the industry and the future.
This year’s forecast, organized by the Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County, will be held 5:30 to 7 p.m. April 9 at the Fresno Hotel & Convention Center in downtown Fresno.
The panel of speakers include:
• Multifamily investments — Robin Kane, senior vice president, Berkadia Real Estate Advisors
• Retail — Peter Orlando Jr., vice president, Retail California
• Industrial — Ethan Smith, vice president, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
• Commercial investments — Brett Visintainer, Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
• Office — Brett Todd, commercial real estate agent, Colliers International
• Residential — Colleen Wiginton, president, Fresno Association of Realtors
• Agriculture — Stanley Kjar, senior vice president, Pearson Realty.