▪ Joni Davis was the top-producing loan officer in July at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for July: Robert Price and Brian Clark, co-employees of the month; Joanne Bazarian, advocate of the month; Paula Conner Team, top listings and top sales team; Laura Mather, individual top sales; and Pat Kloka, individual top listings.
▪ California State Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors announced that Roy Massey was elected President-Elect of NAIFA for 2016-17. He will assume duties of president on July 1, 2017.
▪ McCormick Barstow partner Timothy R. Sullivan has been appointed to the California State Bar’s Litigation Section Executive Committee. He will serve a three-year term effective October 2016.
▪ Johanson Transportation Service, a leading third-party logistics provider, has been named to the 2016 Top 3PL & Cold Storage Providers list by Food Logistics, the only publication exclusively dedicated to covering the movement of product through the global food supply chain.
▪ Tyler Newberry of Clovis successfully completed the 28-week cadet-training course at the California Highway Patrol Academy. He is assigned to duty at the CHP’s Oakland area office. He is a 2011 graduate of Clovis North High School and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from California State University, Fresno.
▪ CalCom Solar, a solar project developer and engineering procurement construction firm, ranks third on the 2016 Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing privately owned companies. The 35th annual Inc. 500 list also ranks CalCom Solar first among the fastest-growing companies in the energy sector.
▪ Wowza and Whirld Concepts, a local franchise that owns eight Jamba Juice locations throughout Fresno and Clovis, donated more than 450 backpacks to elementary students in Central Unified on Thursday and Friday.
▪ Justin Vecchiarelli joined Sutton Hague Law Corporation’s Fresno office as an associate attorney. He represents employers before federal and state courts and agencies and in arbitration. He also counsels management, in a broad range of industries, on a wide variety of employment and labor law issues.
▪ Jordan Naffa joined the Portfolio Advisors Inc. team as a financial adviser and has earned the Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow® designation.
▪ Dan Gardner was promoted to the newly created position of chief marketing and technology officer and Mark Smith to vice president of breeding and genetics for S&W Seed Company. Gardner, a UC Davis-educated scientist and seedsman, has been with the company since 2012. Smith joined in 2015 and has nearly 30 years of alfalfa seed industry experience.
▪ AJ Flores was promoted to support adviser for Portfolio Advisors Inc. He joined the team in 2014 as an intern.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.