▪ Francisca Magana, general manager of the Olive Garden in Visalia, has achieved parent company Darden Restaurants’ Diamond Club status. She joins a group of top-performing general managers recognized this year for their commitment to delivering guest experiences at the highest level, while making a difference in the lives of guests, team members and in their community.
▪ Keith Swinger and Latishia Sharer, a Fresno Wells Fargo home mortgage team, earned the top 10 percent award in the nation for June 2016.
▪ The Commission on Accreditation for Corrections accredited Valley State Prison with the American Correctional Association. The prison is one of 30 accredited in California.
▪ Clark Bros. Inc. achieved a rank of 36 on the Top 500 Solar Contractors List by Solar Power World magazine and was ranked sixth in the nation in the field of Top Solar Construction Firms. As a utility contractor, Clark Bros. Inc. was recognized as the 30th largest solar contractor nationwide.
▪ Nora Seisay, Kaiser Permanente Fresno critical care nurse, was a recipient of the DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses. The award is part of a nationwide program that rewards and celebrates extraordinary clinical skill and compassionate care given by bedside nurses.
▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center physicians Chris Thomson, Alan Birnbaum and Camie Sorensen were given the Excellence in Patient Care Award from the Saint Agnes Medical Executive Committee. The awards are given monthly by the committee to physicians as well as clinical and nonclinical staff members who go above and beyond their job duties to provide exceptional and lifesaving care to patients.
▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center announced Sean Quinn and Cecile Kasengela as the most recent winners of the DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses.
▪ Kaiser Permanente Fresno added physicians Diana Nguyen, obstetrics/gynecology; Lan Li, podiatry; and Duc Chung, palliative care.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.