▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center announced Kevin Stansbury and Sarah Sanders as the most recent winners of the Daisy Award for extraordinary nurses. The award recognizes nurses for the superhuman work they perform every day.
▪ Bonna Rogers-Neufeld, radiologist, was given the Excellence in Patient Care Award from the Saint Agnes Medical Executive Committee. The awards are given monthly by the committee to physicians, as well as clinical and non-clinical staff members, who go above and beyond their job duties to provide exceptional and life-saving care to patients.
▪ Golden LivingCenter–Hylond donated $1,000 to Central Valley Veterans Hospitality House. The home will use the donation to help refurbish and provide much needed supplies and equipment.
▪ Eric Smith is the new director of supply chain management for Saint Agnes Medical Center. He has experience in logistics, supply chain management, transportation and financial administration.
▪ Greg Carroll joined Narrow Gauge Inn in Fish Camp as executive chef. He received his culinary education from Johnson and Wales University in Culinary Arts.
▪ Terry Brase joined West Hills College Coalinga Farm of the Future as precision ag instructor. He has more than 20 years of teaching experience and developing precision agriculture programs.
▪ S. Rob Joneja is a new internal medicine specialist with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He earned his medical degree from St. George’s University, School of Medicine, in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his internal medicine residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in New Jersey and is certified as a medical review officer and national registry medical examiner.
▪ Briana Jessen joined JP Marketing as a media buyer. She graduated with her bachelor’s degree in agricultural business from Fresno State, where she was also part of the Smittcamp Family Honors College, and has more than 10 years experience in the media industry.
▪ HealthCare California hired Cristina Neufeldt and Betty Brown, registered nurses, and Maggie Echeveste, licensed vocational nurse.
▪ Scott Harness was promoted to sales manager for Guarantee Real Estate’s Reedley and Kingsburg offices.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.