▪ Michael Mallery, a Fresno attorney, was recognized as a 2015 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction.
▪ Dr. Subhashini Ladella is now a part of the March of Dimes Central Valley Division board of directors. She is the director of maternal fetal medicine at Community Regional Medical Center and Clovis Community Medical Center.
▪ Rain for Rent Inc. was honored with a Bronze Reinke Pride award in recognition of the company’s marketing year success. The Reinke Pride awards are determined as part of an incentive program that distinguishes superior achievement levels.
▪ The California Partnership for the San Joaquin Valley presented its Kudos Awards. Two local recipients are: International Center for Water Technology, Fresno State, Infrastructure Development; and City of Reedley, Sustainable Planning. The partnership recognizes projects and partners in the San Joaquin Valley that are making an impact on the lives of residents.
▪ Patricia Kuckenbaker joined SierraSpecialty as a surplus lines broker. She has many years experience in sales and marketing and her specialty is brokering contractors and transportation exposures.
▪ John S. Orman joined the law firm of Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi as an associate attorney for the Fresno office.
▪ Family HealthCare Network opened its newest Community Health Center in the rural community of Traver at 4177 Avenue 368. The site will be a school-based health center and was developed in conjunction with Traver Joint School District. The center will offer comprehensive family medicine and pediatric services for local school children, families and the community.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.