▪ 5,000 square feet at 2020 S. Golden State Blvd., Suite 102 in Fowler from Tjerrild & Tjerrild LP to Norcal Sheets LLC. Chad McCardell was the agent.
▪ 4,955 square feet at 4690 E. Carmen Ave. from Mike Pickett to Centra Costa Electric. Buk Wagner and Charlie Schuh were the agents in cooperation with Colliers International – Stanford, Connecticut.
▪ 5,400 square feet at 3460 S. Cedar Ave. from Sea View LLC to Daniel Masto. Wagner and Schuh were the agents in cooperation with Colliers International – Stockton.
▪ 2,155 square feet at 373 E. Shaw Ave. from MC Strauss Co. to UPS Store. Ted Fellner and Brett Todd were the agents in cooperation with Retail California.
▪ 2,226 square feet at 1646 E. Herndon Ave., Suite 106 from Frederick Richburg, MD to Golden State Vein Center. Beau Plumlee was the agent in cooperation with The Real Estate Connection.
▪ 4,962 square feet at 2121 Herndon Ave., Suite 102 in Clovis from Butler Investment Group to First Steps Recovery. Bobby Fena, Michael Schuh and Zack Kaufman were the agents.
▪ 1,240 square feet at 1315 Van Ness Ave., Suite 102 from 1315 Partners to Dress For Success Fresno. Kaufman and Brian Decker were the agents.
▪ 1,510 square feet of retail space at 840 Herndon Ave., Suite 101 in Clovis from DN Clovis LLC and Rich North Freeway LLC to Weight Watchers North American Inc., dba Weight Watchers. Lewis Smith and Pete Orlando were the agents in cooperation with Terri Giovacchini of Cushman and Wakefield.
▪ 1,600 square feet of retail space at Palm Place at the northeast corner of Herndon and Palm avenues from Palm Place Investments LLC to DB Coffee Fresno Inc., dba Dutch Bros. Coffee. Michael Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Shane Anderson of CRA.
▪ 1,703 square feet of retail space in the Hanford Market Place at the southwest corner of Lacy Boulevard and Highway 43 in Hanford from 198/43 LLC to Sunny Law and Fanny Huang, dba 201 Sushi Kitchen. Kennedy and Michael Arfsten were the agents.
▪ 20,997 square feet of retail space at 10033 N. Maple Ave. from Behymer Partners LLC to DB Coffee Fresno Inc., dba Dutch Bros. Coffee. Kennedy was the agent.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 15,000 square feet at Gateway Plaza at the northeast corner of Hanford Armona Road and 18th Avenue in Lemoore from Lemoore Capital LP to Kings County Billiards. Giovacchini and Rick Amerine were the agents.
Commercial Retail Associates
▪ 3,034 square feet at 3110 Floral Ave. in Selma from Floral and 99 LP to Habit Burger. Anderson was the agent.
Stumpf and Company
▪ Seven-unit apartment complex at 323 E. Cameron St. in Hanford from the Hazel Gong Family Trust to Wayne and Shaunna Shortes. Ron Stumpf was the agent.
▪ One acre at 13688 E. Manning Ave. in Parlier from Jung Properties to DG-Parlier CA-1 LP. Fena and Plumlee were the agents in cooperation with Commercial Retail Associates.
Commercial Retail Associates
▪ 44,298 square feet at the northeast corner of Manning and Mendocino avenues in Parlier from Ron & Diane Jung Living Trust to DG-Parlier CA-1 LP. Nathan Negri, Kevin Grossman and Sam Bogdanovich were the agents in cooperation with Fena of Colliers International.