▪ 18,184 square feet at 5110 E. Clinton Way in Fresno from Austin Enterprises to PST Services Inc. Bobby Fena was the agent.
▪ 2,284 square feet at 1290 E. Spruce Ave. Suite 103 in Fresno from Sandhill Resources International LLC to Anther Medical Corporation. Brett Todd was the agent.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
▪ 1,050 square feet at 50 W. Bullard Ave. in Clovis from Crossroads Shopping Center LLC to Unlock Escape Rooms. Todd and Ted Fellner were the agents.
▪ 8,273 square feet at 1901 E. Shields Ave. Suite G-201B in Fresno from Omninet Properties Manchester Center LLC to UEI Fresno/IEC Holdings Inc. Fena and Mike Schuh were the agents in cooperation with Madison Street Partners.
▪ 1,600 square feet at 14943 Whitesbridge Ave. in Kerman from DDYS Investments LLC to Cooperative Ag Support Services. Todd and Brad Morris were the agents.
▪ 1,200 square feet at 3030 N. Dinuba Blvd. Suite 5C in Visalia from Donahue Schriber Realty to Sprint Spectrum. Nick Rendino was the agent in cooperation with CBRE.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 1,194-square-foot office space at 155 E. Shaw Ave. Suite 301 in Fresno from Cecor LP to Friant Water Authority. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents.
▪ 1,800 square feet of retail space in the Hoover Marketplace at the southeast corner of Bullard Avenue and First Street in Fresno from Tung T. Nguyen and Lien T. Duong to Sovann Penn. Lewis Smith, John Lee and Mike Arfsten were the agents.
▪ 2,400 square feet of retail space at 950 Herndon Ave., Suite 101, in Clovis from DN Clovis LLC to Pokiland. Smith, Pete Orlando and Arfsten were the agents.
Stumpf & Company, Real Estate
▪ Six-unit apartment complex at 1047 Adler Drive in Clovis from Marilyn Bahn and Brook Bahn to Reagan and Janet Bauer. Ron Stumpf was the broker.
▪ 115,000-square-foot building at 2788 N. Larkin Ave. in Fresno from George and Karen Daoudian to 2788 North Larkin Associates LLC. Buk Wagner, Charlie Schuh and Mike Ryan were the agents in cooperation with Ethan Smith of Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial.