The week’s best travel deals around the globe:
▪ Frontiers Travel is offering 20 percent off a seven-night fly-fishing trip in Belize. The trip starts at $3,158 per person double, a savings of $789, for travel May 1 through Sept. 30. Price includes a seven-night stay at Belcampo Belize, a lodge in a 12,000-acre nature preserve; six days of boat fishing with a professional guide; round-trip flights from Belize City to Punta Gorda; all meals; ground transfers; and taxes. Info: 800-245-1950, frontierstravel.com.
▪ Topnotch Resort, in Stowe, Vermont, has a biking package with savings of 20 percent. The Get Dirty mud season package starts at $697 double and includes two nights in luxury accommodations; daily breakfast; a mountain bike road tour and fat-tire bike rental; a mud puddle cookie and mocha milk treat at turndown; and taxes and fees. In addition, guests can add on a 50-minute combo Swedish massage for $100, a savings of $30. Travel through June 30. Use promo code DIRTY. Info: 800-451-8686, topnotchresort.com.
▪ Villas of Distinction, a luxury villa rental company, is offering a $500 concierge credit on bookings in select destinations, such as Barbados, Jamaica, Tuscany and Mexico. The credit is valid on an array of experiences, such as cooking lessons, a wine tour with lunch, golf, massages and more. For example, Still Fathoms, a five-bedroom villa in Barbados, starts at $2,075 per night, plus about 8 percent in tax; credit can be used for a surfing lesson (a $75 value) and snorkel lunch cruise ($90), among other options. Book by April 30. Info: 800-289-0900, villasofdistinction.com.
▪ Paul Gauguin is offering $500 in shipboard credits per stateroom on any 2016 or 2017 voyage aboard the Paul Gauguin in the South Pacific. The promotion is in addition to an ongoing two-for-one deal that also includes free airfare from Los Angeles. Cruise prices vary by itinerary. For example, a seven-night Tahiti & the Society Islands cruise sailing round trip from Papeete starting Dec. 14 starts at $3,995 per person double. Airfare from Los Angeles is valued at about $998. Book by April 30. Info: 800-848-6172, pgcruises.com.
▪ Abercrombie & Kent is offering savings of $1,000 per person on select Connections European River Cruises. Plus, solo travelers receive an additional $500 off. For example, the 10-day Along the Danube trip, which departs Budapest on Aug. 11, starts at $3,595 per person double, down from $4,595. Solo cruisers pay $3,890, down from $5,390. Price includes a seven-night cruise; one-night hotel stays in Budapest and Munich; most meals; an excursion to Vienna’s Schönbrunn Palace for a strudel-making demo; airport transfers; and taxes. Book by June 30. Info: 800-554-7016, abercrombiekent.com.