The best travel deals from around the globe:
▪ Villa Buena Onda, a luxury hotel in Costa Rica, is offering two free nights. Book five nights in any room category by Dec. 9 and receive two bonus nights. The seven-night deal starts at $1,760 per couple and includes three gourmet meals per day; shuttle to three beaches; and access to the Ocotal Beach Club and the Club at Coco Bay gym and tennis court. Add 15 percent taxes. Travel April 1 through Dec. 15. Original price is $2,464. Info: 800-414-0159,
▪ Santa Fe, N.M., is offering a spring break promotion with kid-friendly specials through early April. The deals include free or discounted lodging, meals and activities, such as a free Canyon Road Tour with Santa Fe Art Tours (normally $25; enter promo code KIDSFREESF). At the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado, book one room at a standard rate (from $479 a night) and receive a second room for half off (from $240). The package also includes kids’ welcome amenity, free Adventure Excursions with a paid adult ticket and half off a second 50-minute facial (normally $165). Valid through April 15. Add 11 percent taxes. Info: santafe.org/Spring_Break.
▪ Pacific Delight Tours is introducing its new Enchanting India tour with savings of $3,000 per couple. The trip costs $1,899 per person double for departures April 8 through Sept. 18 and $3,399 for later departures. Package includes six nights at three Oberoi hotels in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur; land transportation; nine meals; daily tours with an English-speaking guide; airport transfers; and taxes. Info: 800-221-7179, pacificdelighttours.com.
▪ Cunard has a Spring Savings Event with deep discounts on select Mediterranean voyages. For example, a seven-night Istanbul and Greek Isles cruise aboard the Queen Victoria now starts at $599 per person double (plus $100 taxes), a savings of $850. The round-trip cruise from Athens departs July 16. Book by April 15. Info: 800-728-6273, cunard.com.
▪ Virgin Vacations has a special Enchanting Ireland package from $1,939 per person double. The 10-day escorted trip includes round-trip air from New York to Dublin; three nights’ hotel in Dublin, one night in Waterford, and two nights each in Killarney and Galway; transfers; eight breakfasts and three dinners; sightseeing in a motorcoach; entrance fees; and taxes. Depart Oct. 1, 8 or 15. By comparison, international air alone is about $800. Info: 888-937-8474,