Here are the answers to yesterday’s “Star Wars” character quiz. If you got all 10 right and you are a Jedi Master. If you got 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you ended up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
1. Torture droid working for Jabba the Hutt in “Return of the Jedi.”
2. The chief of the Ewoks is seen in “Return of the Jedi.”
3. Lizard-like guard in “Return of the Jedi.”
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Fresno Bee
4. The stepbrother of Anakin takes custody of Luke Skywalker in “Revenge of the Sith.”
5. He’s the Star Destroyer captain killed by Darth Vader in “The Empire Strikes Back.”
6. She was a friend of Anakin in “The Phantom Menace.”
7. He appears in “The Phantom Menace” as an apprentice of Darth Sidious.
8. A Gamorrean Guard in “Return of the Jedi.”
9. The Queen of Naboo during the Clone Wars pops up at the funeral for Padme in “Revenge of the Sith.”
10. He’s a rebel officer in “The Empire Strikes Back.” “Cheers” actor John Ratzenberger portrayed him.