It’s time to test your knowledge of “Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.” If you got all 10 right from the Monday, Aug. 3, quiz then you are a Jedi Master. If you got 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you ended up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
Here are the answers.
1. None. Every clone trooper was computer generated.
2. The film features the highest visual body count with 115 on-screen deaths. The destruction of Alderan and the Death Star showed none of the deaths.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
3. Darth Vader leads a squadron of clone troopers into the Jedi temple. They were called the 501st Legion in honor of the group of fans who dress in Clone costumes.
4. It was actual footage from the eruption of Mt. Etna in Italy.
5. The movie got only one Oscar nod and that was for make-up. It lost to “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.” It’s the only “Star Wars’ film that did not get an Oscar nod for Best Visual Effects.
6. It is the only movie in the franchise to get a PG-13 rating.
7. It was order 66.
8. She lost the will to live.
9. Gary Oldman opted to pass on the voice role because the movie was being made with actors not in the union.
10. It was a kitchen sink.