It’s time to test your knowledge of “Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.” Get all 10 right and you are a Jedi Master. If you get 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you end up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
The answers will be revealed Tuesday, Aug 4.
1. How many actors were hired to play clone troopers?
2. What negative distinction does the film hold?
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
3. What is the big nod to fans in the movie?
4. What was used to create the images of the volcanic eruptions on Mustafar?
5. How man Oscar nominations did it get?
6. Why was it more difficult for young people to see the film?
7. What was the number of the order to kill the Jedi?
8. How does Padme die?
9. Which actor pulled out of being the voice fo General Grievous?
10. What is the weird object that flies into the Clone Star destroyer when the second Separatist ship is destroyed?