Most people have seen the six “Star Wars” movies more than once. You may be one of those people who know lines of dialogue better than you know important days in your life.
Here’s the opportunity to see how well you know the “Star Wars” movies. The following are quotes taken from the six movies. You have to guess who said the quote. And, you have to know which movie you would have heard the line.
Get all 10 right and you are a Jedi Master. If you get 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you end up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
The answers will be revealed Wednesday, July 15.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
1. “What of the Rebellion? If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical reading of this station, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and exploit it.”
2. “Break off the attack! The shield is still up!”
3. “Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?”
4. “No. Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to hide our love for each other. I am more powerful than the Chancellor, I... I can overthrow him! And together, you and I can rule the galaxy! We can make things the way we want them to be!”
5. “You almost got us killed! Are you brainless?”
6. “This is NOT going to work.”
7. “I'm quite beside myself.”
8. “ Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion.”
9. “Lord Vader, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed and we're preparing to - agh.”
10. “No, wait ...”