Here are the answers to the Saturday, July 4, quiz about “Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones.”
1. Senator Amidala.
2. He’s the only actor in any of the “Star Wars” movies who didn’t get to chose the design of the weapon. He had to use one similar to the one Obi-Wan gave Luke in “A New Hope.”
3. Colin Hanks, Paul Walker and Ryan Phillippe all auditioned.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. They are lieutenants.
5. At 142 minutes, it’s the longest of the six “Star Wars” movies that have been released.
6. It’s taken from the Greek word gnosis that means knowledge.
7. Yoda could finally hold and use a lightsaber. The puppet version never could hold it correctly.
8. He had started filming “Moulin Rouge” and had shaven the beard for that film.
9. Jett Lucas plays a young Jedi padawan while Katie Lucas plays a twilek in the Coruscant bar.