Here are the answers to the “Star Wars” quiz from Monday, June 8.
1. Nien Numb
2. Princess Leia in that cool slave outfit.
3. His right hand.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. It is the name of a village in the Bible.
6. Harrison Ford wanted Han Solo to die. George Lucas didn’t. Good news for “The Force Awakens’ fans.
7. “Blue Harvest.”
8. Twin Ion Engine.
9. It’s the first movie to take in more than $20 in its opening weekend. It was the highest grossing film in 1983.
10. It was to be called “Revenge of the Jedi” but producers decided that Jedi would not seek revenge. Some promotional material with the original name did get released.