It’s time to test your knowledge of “Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.” Get all 10 right and you are a Jedi Master. If you get 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you end up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
The answers will be revealed Wednesday, June 10.
1. Who is the co-pilot with Lando?
2. Who kills Jaba the Hutt? If you need a clue, think slave outfit.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
3. Which hand does Luke lose in his battle with Darth Vader? You have a 50-50 chance of a right guess.
4. What creatures live on Endor? Clue: They are annoying.
5. Where else is Endor mentioned other than in a “Star Wars” movie?
6. Which actor suggested his/her character should die to save Luke? Note: It’s not Luke?
7. What code name was used for the movie?
8. What does TIE in TIE Fighter stand for?
9. How successful initially was the film at the box office?
10. What was the original title?